Few things feel as satisfying as popping some ingredients in the oven, then witnessing their transformation. This versatile enamelled cast iron roaster from Le Creuset helps you cook up a storm. The rectangular shape is perfect for all sorts of dishes, from meat and potatoes to homemade lasagne and crumbles.
- Quick cleanup: a light enamel interior helps make cleaning easier.
- Handles like a dream: large handles for easier lifting and carrying even when wearing oven gloves.
- A real workhorse: fit for the oven, hob, induction or under the grill.
- Wide, shallow design is optimized for oven roasting and allows perfect crisping and browning. Deep sides contain fat and juices that can splatter during cooking and retains the flavour.
- Cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning.
- Stylish and colourful: it makes a perfect serving dish too as cast iron keeps food warmer for longer at the table.
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Made in France.
- Suitable for all cooktops, oven and grill.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 4.9L
- Dimensions: L40.2cm x W25.9cm x H8.1.cm x D7.1cm
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Le Creuset have been crafting cookware in France since 1925. Widely recognized for their colourful enameled cast-iron casserole pots or "Dutch Ovens", Le Creuset have kept tradition and quality at the forefront of their innovative designs with a wide range of iconic classics paired with modern kitchenware.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.