Senior Sales Assistant
We're looking for a hard working and enthusiastic retail superstar who thrives on providing awesome customer service.
Both our online and brick and mortar stores are growing quickly and we’re looking for someone who wants to build a career in independent retail and who can share their passion for cookware and food with our customers.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist customers and provide advice on products
- Open/close the store
- Process cash and payment transactions
- Contribute to visual merchandising
- Process incoming stock and help to maintain correct stock levels
- Cleaning and maintenance of the store’s appearance
- Gift wrapping
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Engaging and positive personality
- Passionate about cookware, cooking and food.
- Retail experience ideally in a leadership role
- Able to provide great customer service and develop strong customer relationships
- Comfortable working on a sales floor and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn and be passionate about our extensive product range
- Comfortable with computers and point of sale systems (experience with Vend would be advantageous)
- Fluency in English preferred
- Must be available to work weekends and public holidays
- Great company culture and working environment
- Generous staff discount across our 3 brands
- Career opportunities with ongoing training and development
- We believe in paying our staff the New Zealand Living Wage
Must be able to work weekends and public holidays. 30-40 per week negotiable hours available. Please send a CV and cover letter to Store Manager Kerry firstname.lastname@example.org