Giotto Cronometro VRocket
The Cronometro V model is offered in two different body styles, both with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology.
Now with digital shot timer allowing the user to better optimise extraction time. Temperature control is optimised through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato Cronometro V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
- Built by Hand- The Giotto Timer Type V is designed and built by hand in Milan, Italy.
- Shot Timer- A mini shot timer adds extra functionality without affecting the classic face of the machine.
- PID Controller- Placed behind the drip tray, this PID controller replaces the pressurestat of other machine and offers more stable temperatures in the steam boiler.
- Steel Case- The Giotto's bold, angular case, removable cup rail, drip tray and feet are all a rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Heat-exchange Boiler- A 1.8-liter steam boiler with a cold water tube running through it pulls water fresh from the reservoir. Steam pressure is calibrated at the factory to passively heat water to ideal brew temp.