Miyabi 5000Mcd Shotoh Paring Knife 9cmMiyabi
Miyabi knives are authentically designed by the Japanese and have a contemporary Japanese design. Each knife is hand finished in the honbazuke style with a true cutting edge in the Zwilling factory in Seki, Japan. Every Miyabi knife takes over 42 days to produce with 100 steps along the way. Miyabi knives exemplify the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering.
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Paring Knife is a small Asian vegetable knife with a strong blade, straight cutting edge and firm tip. The Miyabi Paring Knife cleans, peels and cuts small fruit and vegetables and is also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes.
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
- The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
- Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents, and a steel end cap
- D-shaped handle for perfect balance, optimum control, and tireless cutting
- Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel
- Dimensions:Length 9cm (Blade)