Natural soy wax is blended with ECOYA's signature fragrances and poured into a white frosted glass jar to provide a delicately scented burn for up to 80 hours.
- Perfumer's Notes: A voluptuous fruity fragrance with tropical layers of guava nectar, Queensland lychee and a cocktail of berries.
- 400g soy candle
- Burn time: 80 hours
- On first use, burn until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass to ensure your candle always burn flat.
- Trim your wick every time you light your candle and always place on a heat resistant surface.
- Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your ECOYA candle.
- Do not leave your candle unattended and keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than three hours at a time.
Blending perfume expertise with a respect for nature, Australian home fragrance brand, Ecoya, create uniquely scented natural soy wax candles, home fragrances and bodycare products.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.