Hiro 7 Piece Knife Block
Hiro 7 Piece Knife Block
- Low stock - 1 item left
Bring restaurant quality into your kitchen with the Hiro 7 Piece Knife Block Set from Global. This set includes six of Global's best-selling knives so you easily accomplish any food preparation task. Handcrafted in Japan from the finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Global Knives are ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell 56-58 degrees Celius which holds a sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife features Global's signature ergonomic stainless steel handles which provides a comfortable, slip-resistant grip and offers a more hygenic and durable alternative to wood.
- The elegent storage block keeps your knives safe, organised and close to hand while protecting the blades and reducing wear on the cutting edge.
The set includes:
- GSF-15 8cm Paring Knife - Perfect for paring, peeling, coring, cleaning and slicing small fruits and veggies.
- GSF-22 11cm Utility Knife - The narrow blade is designed for small cutting, dicing and slicing as well filleting.
- GS-3 13cm Cook's Knife - Small blade is ideal for use as a paring knife or cutting small portions of meat, poulty and fish.
- GS-5 14cm Vegetable Knife - The square-shaped blade is great for chopping, slicing and dicing all veggies as well as removing stalks. Known as a Nakiri Knife, it's a popular alternative to a Santoku knife.
- G-2 20cm Cook's Knife - A staple in all Global's knife block sets, this multi-purpose knife is designed to do the heavy-lifting of your chopping, slicing and cutting food preparation.
- G-9 22cm Bread Knife - Serrated edge is perfect for slicing thick bread crusts as well tough rinds on melons, pumpkins and gourds.
Global knives have been crafted in Japan for over 30 years. They are designed to be comfortable and easy to handle, able to meet the toughest requirements of the kitchen and appeal to professional and amateur chefs alike. Like Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. Known for their signature knife edge, the straight edge results in a dramatically sharper knife which stays sharper longer in contrast to Western or European knives that use a beveled edge.
Free Nationwide Shipping when you spend over $99 (excludes bulky items).
Otago & Southland - $3.00. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days.
South Island - $5.50/$9.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island - $8.50/$13.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 3-5 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island Express - $15.00. Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $25 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Delivery times are estimates only and we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery Information - We use NZ Post, Aramex and PBT couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day. Orders placed on Friday afternoons, weekends or public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
Please contact us with any specific delivery requests and we will do our best to accommodate.
Delivery costs and timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Australia - For smaller, lighter items you will have the option of NZ Post International Air Post or DHL Express Courier. Heavier, larger items will be sent by DHL Express Courier. Please allow 10-12 working days for NZ Post and 3-5 working days for DHL.
Rest of World - We use DHL Express Couriers for all orders outside New Zealand & Australia. Delivery costs and delivery timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Customs Charges & Delivery Information - Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your country's border.
Please note: We are unable to ship some items outside of New Zealand and Australia. We will contact you as soon as possible if any items in your order are affected and provide a refund.
Check out our Delivery & Shipping FAQs for more information.