Small yet perfectly formed, Le Creuset's 100ml espresso mugs are ideal for serving a smooth espresso, or even an individual portion of a rich, indulgent dessert. Modelled after Le Creuset's larger mug, they look dreamy alongside the rest of your Le Creuset collection. And the stoneware keeps your coffee warm – joy!
- Always up to scratch: glazed stoneware that is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Crafted to perfection: made from specialist clays, Le Creuset's stoneware maintains even temperature and is exceptionally strong and durable.
- A modern icon: Featuring the distinctive three-ring design, this piece matches Le Creuset's iconic cast iron pots so can be perfectly placed within your existing Le Creuset collection.
- Use hot or cold: our stoneware is thermoresistant from -23°C to +260°C.
- Material: Stoneware
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Dimensions: L6.22cm x W8.75cm x H6.5cm
- Capacity: 0.1L
We offer free shipping to NZ with orders over $99. This excludes bulky items.
Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us on (+64) 03 441 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.