Pure Cotton knitted jersey is super soft to touch, beautifully light and fits the bed smoothly. Like your favourite t-shirt it's ultra comfortable and gets better with age and is suitable for all season sleeping.
George Street Linen use only long staple 100% cotton fibres in their cotton sheets as opposed to the more common short staple which produces the strongest and finest finish with little or no pilling.
- Composition: Cotton Jersey
- Care Instructions: Cold gentle machine wash before first use. Wash dark colours separately. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Flat dry in shade or tumble dry on low inside out. Cool iron if desired. Do not dry clean.
- Sizing is based on current sizes available for Australasia/Oceania. These sizes are suitable for Australia & New Zealand.
- 'Single/King Single/Double' is suitable for Single/King Single/Double mattresses. 'Queen/King/Super King' is suitable for Queen/King/Super King mattresses
- Dimensions: Single/King Single/Double 230 x 275cm, Queen/King/Super King 270 x 275cm
Due to hygiene reasons, unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or refund any bedding, sheets, quilts, comforters and pillowcases. Please choose carefully and contact us with any questions regarding sizing.
We offer free shipping to NZ with orders over $99. This excludes bulky items.
Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us on (+64) 03 441 4425 or email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery.