A kitchen's most useful combination of a deep and shallow skillet in one, is perfect for those occasions when family and friends gather for a meal. The Combo cooker features two pieces; the first being a deep skillet and the second piece designed to be used as a lid for the deep skillet/casserole or separately as a shallow skillet.
Pre-seasoned and ready to use the Lodge Cast Iron skillets are manufactured under tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances to deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance.
- Combines a deep and a shallow skillet which can also be used as a small casserole pot/dutch oven
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil for an easy-release finish
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a fire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Get a restaurant-quality sear
- Deep skillet dimensions: Top Inside Width 25.4cm, Total Width 26.7cm, Height 7.8cm, Total Length (to end of handle) 42cm, Base Diameter: 19cm
- Shallow skillet dimensions: Inside Width 24.4cm, Height 4.1cm, Total Width 26.7cm, Total Length (to end of handle) 42cm
- Can hold 3L as a casserole/Dutch oven.
- Total Weight: 6.16kg.
- Made in U.S.A.
We offer free shipping to NZ with orders over $99. This excludes bulky items.
Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us on (+64) 03 441 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.