Used by coffee lovers worldwide, the French press brewing method is beloved for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste. And the Chambord is the original and best French press coffee maker.
A Bodum icon, the Chambord has a timeless design and is produced with the same superior craftsmanship its devotees worldwide have come to expect. The stainless steel filter eliminates the need for paper filters and provides an environmentally friendly method of brewing. It's small shape also makes it perfect for travelling, camping and caravanning.
- Brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- Made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Capacity: 500ml (4 Cups)
Dimensions: W16.6cm x H19cm x D10.5cm
Founded in Copenhagen in 1944, Bodum specialises in bringing high quality coffee and tea solutions and household accessories to everyone. Believing that form follows functionality, Bodum aim to create great designs at affordable prices while being mindful of sustainability and environmental responsibility. "Good design doesn’t have to be expensive" - Peter Bodum
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.