The Appartamento is a compact machine designed for environments where space is at a premium.Rocket engineers have optimised this machine's chassis and layout of internal components without compromising on the quality and features you expect from Rocket Espresso.
The Rocket Appartamento features a 2.5L water reservoir, a heat exchange and vibration pump, making it a compact yet highly capable espresso machine worthy of the best home barista.
- 2.5L water reservoir
- 1.8L boiler
- Dimensions: 274mm W x 425mm D x 360 H
- Rocket Design- A flashy update to Rocket's (already showstopping) design, the Appartamento will draw stares from everyone who enters your kitchen.
- Heat Exchange Boiler- A 1.8-liter heat exchange steam boiler allows you to brew espresso and froth milk at the same time.
- Heated Group Head- A small flow of water off the boiler keeps your machine's group head warm for more consistent shot temps.
- Small Footprint- The reduced dimensions of the Appartamento suit it for small counters and space-restricted kitchens.
- Manual Control- Learn to brew all on your own with mechanical steam and brew controls.
Available for New Zealand based customers only.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.