Toughened Non-Stick Wok 32cm
Toughened Non-Stick Wok 32cm
- In stock, ready to ship
Le Creuset's mighty wok is coated inside with our best-ever non-stick. Perfect for everyday use, even in the most demanding of kitchens, it’s ideal for creating classic Asian dishes and so much more. With handles on each side, it’s easy to lift. Finally, take your wok to the table and let guests help themselves.
- Features Le Creuset's best-ever 4x stronger non-stick: tested, trusted and guaranteed for life. Independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.
- Strong to the core: its construction has been hard anodised to create efficient heat conduction and distribution for even cooking. Ideal for preparing quick and tasty meals. You'll only need to cook at low or medium temperature for great results.
- Non-stick coating, both inside and outside, minimises the need for oil and ensures easy cleaning.
- Abrasion-resistant with a strong and robust finish. Built to last in your kitchen for years to come.
- Crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
- Suitable for all cooktops and conventional oven use.
- Safe up to 260°C or 220°C (Gas Mark 7) with a Le Creuset heat-resistant glass lid
- Material: Hard Anodised Forged Aluminium
- Capacity: 6 litres
- Dimensions: L42.3cm x W33.1cm x H10.5cm x D10cm
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Cook on low or medium heat only and avoid sudden temperature changes. Avoid metal utensils and abrasive cleaning.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Le Creuset have been crafting cookware in France since 1925. Widely recognised for their colourful enamelled cast-iron casserole pots or "Dutch Ovens", Le Creuset have kept tradition and quality at the forefront of their innovative designs with a wide range of iconic classics paired with modern kitchenware.
Free Nationwide Shipping when you spend over $99 (excludes bulky items).
Otago & Southland - $3.00. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days.
South Island - $5.50/$9.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island - $8.50/$13.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 3-5 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island Express - $15.00. Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $25 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Delivery times are estimates only and we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery Information - We use NZ Post, Aramex and PBT couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day. Orders placed on Friday afternoons, weekends or public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
Please contact us with any specific delivery requests and we will do our best to accommodate.
Delivery costs and timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Australia - For smaller, lighter items you will have the option of NZ Post International Air Post or DHL Express Courier. Heavier, larger items will be sent by DHL Express Courier. Please allow 10-12 working days for NZ Post and 3-5 working days for DHL.
Rest of World - We use DHL Express Couriers for all orders outside New Zealand & Australia. Delivery costs and delivery timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Customs Charges & Delivery Information - Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your country's border.
Please note: We are unable to ship some items outside of New Zealand and Australia. We will contact you as soon as possible if any items in your order are affected and provide a refund.
Check out our Delivery & Shipping FAQs for more information.