Featuring Le Creuset’s best-ever non-stick coating inside, the Toughened Non-Stick shallow casserole is durable and ideal for healthier cooking too – food releases easily, so you need little to no added fat. This pan comes with a glass lid that seals in moisture and locks in flavour, for top results.
- Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick: tested, trusted and guaranteed for life, the non-stick is now 4x stronger. (It's been independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.)
- Conducts heat fast and evenly, ideal for preparing quick and tasty meals. You'll only need to cook at low or medium temperature for great results.
- Heat-resistant glass lid allows you to check the food without having to lift it and disturb the cooking process.
- Tough, PFOA-free non-stick coating, both inside and outside, can handle all types of frying and minimises the need for oil and ensures easy cleaning.
- Strong and robust finish, capable of withstanding daily use.
- Suitable for all cooktops and conventional oven use
- Safe up to 260°C or 220°C (Gas Mark 7) with a Le Creuset heat-resistant glass lid
- Capacity: 3.6L
- Dimensions: L40.33cm x W21.1cm x H14.17cm
- Material: Hard Anodised Forged Aluminium
- Dishwasher safe
- Cook on low or medium heat - even for frying and searing - to avoid damaging the non-stick coating
- Always cool before cleaning and do not plunge or fill with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. Wash your Le Creuset product in warm, soapy water; then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Use silicone, wooden or heat-safe plastic utensils rather than metal to avoid damaging the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Le Creuset have been crafting cookware in France since 1925. Widely recognized for their colourful enameled cast-iron casserole pots or "Dutch Ovens", Le Creuset have kept tradition and quality at the forefront of their innovative designs with a wide range of iconic classics paired with modern kitchenware.
We offer free shipping to NZ with orders over $99. This excludes bulky items.
Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us on (+64) 03 441 4425 or email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery.