Crafted from Toughened Non-Stick, this pair of pans is indispensable in any kitchen. Bringing together two handy sizes (24cm and 28cm), this duo will come in handy whether you’re frying meat, eggs or fish, simmering sauces, or sauteing vegetables.
- Le Creuset's Toughened Non-Stick offers excellent food release for oh-so-easy cleaning.
- Non-stick that is tested, trusted and guaranteed for life, now 4x stronger (it's been independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.)
- Construction has been hard anodised to create efficient heat conduction and distribution for even cooking.
- Abrasion-resistant, crafted to stay in your kitchen for years to come.
- Tough, PFOA-free non-stick surface can handle all types of frying – even without oil or fat for healthier cooking
- Material: Forged Aluminium
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Suitable for all cooktops and conventional oven use
- Oven safe up to 260°C or 220°C (Gas Mark 7) with a Le Creuset heat-resistant glass lid.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
Le Creuset have been crafting cookware in France since 1925. Widely recognized for their colourful enameled cast-iron casserole pots or "Dutch Ovens", Le Creuset have kept tradition and quality at the forefront of their innovative designs with a wide range of iconic classics paired with modern kitchenware.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.