The Zwilling Santoku knife from the Four Star series is an all-round classic Japanese knife that can be used to work with almost any ingredients. Made of 18/10 special formula stainless steel, this knife is built for longevity and thanks to its FRIODUR ice hardened blade, is exceptionally sharp. Its ergonomic handle allows for fatigue free working as well as optimum balance.
- Dimensions30(H) x 67(W)mm
- MaterialSpecial Formula Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating57°
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Stainless special formula steel, Zwilling specially fused materials. These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Razor edge. The polished edge also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance
- Ergonomic plastic handle for fatigue-free and safe working with the knife
- Fully Forged
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.