Tala: Performance Baking Sheet (35.7x27.5cm)
Robust and commercial weight steel, which is coated with a superior dual layer of Whiford premium 'Eclipse' coating
- Safe and durable for use with metal utensils
- Every Tala performance bakeware item is oven safe up to 240°C and freezersafe
- Reinforced with a unique system, designed to outlast any other bakeware coatings, meaning the bakeware remains strong and durable after repeateduse
- Produced from a 1mm thick steel material which is ideal for even and fast heat distribution, ensuring every surface of you baked item is heated through evenly and baked as intended
- Non-stick surface is easy to clean and is dishwashersafe
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 240°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use with all utensils including metal
- Colour: Black
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick double layer Whitford Eclipsefinish
Free Nationwide Shipping when you spend over $99 (excludes bulky items).
Otago & Southland - $3.00. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days.
South Island - $5.50/$9.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island - $8.50/$13.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 3-5 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island Express - $15.00. Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $25 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Delivery times are estimates only and we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery Information - We use NZ Post and PBT couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day. Orders placed on Friday afternoons, weekends or public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
If you have any specific delivery requests please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate!
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your country's border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery and include photos of the damaged item and it's packaging.