Tala: Performance Roaster/Brownie Tray (29×19cm)
Robust and commercial weight steel, which is coated with a superior dual layer of Whiford premium ‘Eclipse’ coating
- Safe and durable for use with metal utensils
- Every Tala performance bakeware item is oven safe up to 240°C and freezer safe
- Reinforced with a unique system, designed to outlast any other bakeware coatings, meaning the bakeware remains strong and durable after repeated use
- Produced from a 1mm thick steel material which is ideal for even and fast heat distribution, ensuring every surface of you baked item is heated through evenly and baked as intended
- Non-stick surface is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 240°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for use with all utensils including metal
- Colour: Black
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel with a non-stick double layer Whitford Eclipse finish
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.