Loqi Shopping Bag Museum Collection - Red FujiLoqi
Bag your favourite artwork. LOQI's Museum Collection sees the finest artworks sneak out of famous museums, onto LOQI reusable shopping bags.
Epic paintings. Divine drawings. Wondrous woodblock prints. Katsushika Hokusai was born around 1760 in what is now Tokyo and became a famous as a painter and printmaker. His work continues to inspire and influence artists around the world. This bag features Hokusai's work 'Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji: Fine Breezy Day' painted in 1830.
LOQI is fashioned to fit in with your lifestyle. Perfect for doing the grocery shopping, going to the gym, enjoying the beach, taking baby for an outing or travelling the globe, stash your LOQI bag in your pocket, purse or handbag, so it's always with you. LOQI reusable bags are exceptional value, with a generous inside pocket and an additional zippered pouch, perfect for your extras. The bold ; colourful designs won't fade and are water resistant. Did we mention it holds up to 20kg?
- LOQIs are light - you wont even notice the 55g bag and pouch in your handbag or pocket
- eco friendly - no more plastic bags
- strong - your LOQI will safely hold up to 20kg
- handy inside pocket features a flap for security
- LOQIs easily fold up for storage in their matching zippered pouch or can be easily rolled up and cliped together
- bold, colourful patterns will not fade
Material: Water resistant polyester
- Bag: 50cm wide x 42cm high (69cm including handles)
- Inside pocket: 16.5cm x 14cm
- Pouch: 11.5cm x 11.5cm