Zwilling: Four Star Carving Fork (18cm)
- Masterfully combining safety, ergonomic design and comfort, Zwilling'sFour Star Knife range revolutionises high quality chef'sknives, making this the best selling Zwilling Series worldwide
- The SIGMAFORGE structure of the knives means they are precision forged from a single piece of no-stain special formula steel, delivering optimum strength and balance, the blade runs entirely through thehandle
- Blades are approximately 55 x 57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion-resistance
- Features ergonomically aligned slim handle and bolster for precise and comfortable handling
when cutting, with a 3/4 concealed tang, for impressive balance and safe, secure handling
- V-edge honing with laser-controlled precision ensures the blade is sharpened to a 30° angle, guaranteeing outstanding performance in the most demanding conditions as a result of the initial sharpness of theblade
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.