The Design 2 Slice Toaster was created for the artisanal bread lover, with long and wide slots, to fit bread and crumpets of a variety of sizes.
Pick your perfect toasting level with 6 shade settings, and the Toast Longer function allows you to add to the toast that little bit extra.
The long slim design is perfect for kitchens with a smaller bench space.
- MAKE MORNING SIMPLY DELICIOUS With the Design Collection Toaster’s long slot, it’s simple to fit a delectable, handmade breakfast into your morning routine without the extra slicing.
- LONG, WIDE SLOTS Provide flexibility to toast a variety of breads without adjusting bread slice size.
- Long slot design with extra wide 3.2cm slots allow you to easily toast 2 slices of bread, bagels, and a variety of shapes and sizes of homemade or artisan breads.
- HIGH LIFT High lift lever ensures you can reach small pieces of bread easily.
- DEFROST Toasts frozen pastries or breads in minutes.
- REMOVABLE CRUMB TRAY The removable slide-out crumb tray prevents crumbs from spreading across your countertop and is removable for easy cleaning and emptying.
- Hand-wash only.
- SELF-CENTERING SLOTS Self-centering racks help ensure even heating of thin or thick breads.
- CORD WRAP Allows you to simply stow away the power cord in the base of the toaster.
- BAGEL Toasts the cut-side of a bagel or English muffin while gently warming the outer surfaces.
- LITTLE LONGER (ONE SHADE DARKER)
- Toast something “a little longer” at your favorite setting with the touch 900W 2.5kg
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.