The FP4200 xl has a 3.0 litre shatter proof bowl and large 950watt direct drive induction motor.
The large bowl offers the ability to liquidise up to 1.3 litres or knead 1kg.
Xtra Large feed tube for faster processing and less preparation time.
Suits the larger family.
Unique features include:
- Commercial grade direct drive induction motor.
- Easy to use with only three buttons. The Magimix adjusts its speed automatically to the job requirements.
- Blades and discs, manufactured by Sabatier France's best knife manufacturer, that do not require further sharpening.
- Shatterproof bowls are made of polycarbonate as used in aircraft windows.
- Included mini-bowl and blade allows easy preparation of small quantities.
The Magimix will:
Mince Mix Crush Ice Knead Grind Beat Liquidise Slice Emulsify Grate.
The Magimix comes complete with:main bowl and lid, midi bowl, mini bowl and blade, large chopping blade, dough blade, geared egg whisk, recipe book and two grating / slicing discs. All stored in a handy accessory box.
- Large range of optional accessories available.
- Complete with a comprehensive warranty of 30 years motor / 3 years parts and accessories.
Fast, versatile and very simple to use, Magimix is like a second pair of hands in the kitchen.
We offer free shipping to NZ with orders over $99. This excludes bulky items.
Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us on (+64) 03 441 4425 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery.