Mineral B Crepe Pan 24cm
Mineral B Crepe Pan 24cm
- Low stock - 1 item left
Made from carbon steel - the material of choice for many professional chefs - De Buyer's Crepe Pan is perfect for whipping up crepes, quesadillas and pancakes of all kinds with it's perfectly flat base and shallow, widely turned-out sides.
With a flat 2.5mm thick base, the Crepe Pan performs very well at high temperatures and has excellent even heat distribution. Lighter than cast iron and more heat conductive than stainless steel, carbon steel darkens and becomes naturally non-sitck after seasoning without any chemicals, PFOA, PTFE or synthetic coating. The more you use it, the better it gets!
- Cooking qualities: flat base and shallow widely turned-out sides for even heat distribution and allows for easy turning and flipping.
- Seasoning: the more the pans are used, the better the performance. The darker is becomes, the better it is for natural non-stick properties and removes the need for any coating (chemical, PFOA & PTFE Free)
- Preferred choice for professionals: lighter than cast iron, more heat conductive than stainless steel and natural non-stick seasoning allows for high heat cooking without synthetic coating.
- Long riveted steel handle with epoxy coating is designed to stay cool and keep your hands away from the heat.
- Organic Beeswax-based protective finish prevents oxidation
- Good for the environment: fully recyclable and make with environmentally safe production
- Made from carbon steel (99% Iron, 1% carbon)
- Made in France.
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: Length 45cm, Diameter 24cm, Cooking Surface 21cm, Base thickness 2.5mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
Care & Use:
- Remove beeswax coating before first use by scrubbing with hot water and soft sponge.
- Handwash only. Avoid dishwashers, harsh soaps and materials that will strip the seasoning.
- Please note seasoning is required before first use. Pour a thin layer of a high smoke point oil (grapeseed, canola, peanut etc) on the bottom of the pan and apply slightly up the sides. Heat up. Once the oil starts smoking let the pan cool on the side. Remove oil and let dry. Wipe down the sides with oil and store in a dry place when done using.
Committed to the culinary art, professionals chefs, home cooks and lovers of fine cuisine, De Buyer has been manufacturing kitchenware and utensils in France for nearly two centuries. In partnership with chefs, they design and manufacture technical, robust and functional kitchenware that is perfectly adapted to the current demands of professional kitchens.
Free Nationwide Shipping when you spend over $99 (excludes bulky items).
Otago & Southland - $3.00. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days.
South Island - $5.50/$9.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island - $8.50/$13.50 Rural. Expected delivery within 3-5 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
North Island Express - $15.00. Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 2 business days for rural delivery.
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $25 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Delivery times are estimates only and we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
Delivery Information - We use NZ Post, Aramex and PBT couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day. Orders placed on Friday afternoons, weekends or public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
Please contact us with any specific delivery requests and we will do our best to accommodate.
Delivery costs and timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Australia - For smaller, lighter items you will have the option of NZ Post International Air Post or DHL Express Courier. Heavier, larger items will be sent by DHL Express Courier. Please allow 10-12 working days for NZ Post and 3-5 working days for DHL.
Rest of World - We use DHL Express Couriers for all orders outside New Zealand & Australia. Delivery costs and delivery timeframes are calculated at checkout.
Customs Charges & Delivery Information - Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your country's border.
Please note: We are unable to ship some items outside of New Zealand and Australia. We will contact you as soon as possible if any items in your order are affected and provide a refund.
Check out our Delivery & Shipping FAQs for more information.