The KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer is every cooks dream. With the KitchenAid Stand Mixer KSM177, the sky truly is the limit when it comes to food preparation. This top-of-the-linecake mixerwhips, mixes, kneads and simply looks stunning in your kitchen.
With over18 additional attachmentsavailable your 'cake mixer'can be turned into an amazing multi-functional appliance. It can be a meat mincer, a vegetable sheeter, a sifter, a food processor, an ice cream maker to name a few. A true culinary centre for everything you want to make.
The Candy Apple KSM177 cake mixer will fit perfectly into your kitchen decor. The Artisan® Candy Apple Stand Mixer from KitchenAid® delivers high shine and polished performance andis complemented by an elegant newly designed dual tone finish on the 4.8L stainless steel bowl. Not only that, this model comes with the 2.8L bowl for mixing smaller quantities. Plus, it doesn't stop there - you will also enjoy receiving a flex-edge beater and a 1-piece pouring shield with this model. It has all of the bells; whistles.
Other benefits of this stand mixer include:
- Quick, complete mixing: the beater spirals to 67 different touch-points within the bowl
- Highest beater-to-bowl coverage in the industry
- Easy to clean and use
- Direct drive: the KSM177 is quiet, reliable, energy-efficient; long-lasting
- Durability through full metal construction
- Big 4.8L capacity to prepare large quantities
- 2.8L bowl for smaller capacities
- Premium metallic copper finish
- Metal control knobs
- Hub drive for a wide range of optional attachments
- Tilt-up head
- 10 variable speeds
- Planetary mixing action like no other
- Energy-efficient 300-Watt motor
- Transmission: direct drive
- Maximum kneading capacity: 1.3 kg total weight of ingredients
- Minimum mixing capacity: 1 egg white
- Maximum mixing capacity 12 egg whites
- 5 years parts and labourwarranty against manufacturing faults for home use
- Proudly hand made in the USA for over 100 years
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.