The Apple Corer is a simple tool that removes and disposes of the apple core, the seeds and center fibre, effortlessly. In a closed position, insert the tool into an apple and gently twist it into the fruit. Pull out core and press lever for easy core disposal. It may also be used for similar fruits.
• Unique lever splits corer in half for easy release of unwanted core
• Ergonomic handle to effortlessly twist or push corer though the apple
• Efficient prep tool for coring apples and other similar fruits.
• Stainless-steel body with a sharp blade to cut cleanly through the fruit.
• Large handle offers a secure grip.
• Large diameter corer
• Material: Silicone & Stainless Steel
• Dishwasher safe
• Dimensions: 7”/18cm