A kitchen superstar, this shining uncoated 3-ply Stainless Steel frying pan brings you brilliant results. The multi-layered construction builds heat fast and spreads it evenly. Use this pan for browning, searing and caramelising your favourite ingredients, as well as all sorts of other day-to-day cooking tasks.
- Multi-layered construction of premium-grade stainless steel and aluminium form a 3-layer material that spreads heat evenly and gently through the entire pan which is particularly suitable for the “everyday kitchen” and releases food easily, for healthy, delicious dishes.
- Secure stainless steel handles ensures the pans are easy to lift even when full.
- Practical all-round rim ensures clean and easy pouring preventing drips.
- Convenient capacity markings are designed to make your cooking experience easier and even more enjoyable.
- Suitable for all cooktops and conventional oven use. Oven safe up to 260°C.
- Not suitable for microwaves.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dimensions: L53.6cm x W30cm x H9.1cm x D6cm
Le Creuset have been crafting cookware in France since 1925. Widely recognized for their colourful enameled cast-iron casserole pots or "Dutch Ovens", Le Creuset have kept tradition and quality at the forefront of their innovative designs with a wide range of iconic classics paired with modern kitchenware.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.