Crafted from the finest organic bamboo, these sheets are the ultimate sleep companion. With a sateen weave to create a smooth, luxe texture, wrap yourself in these ultra-soft sheets for the best sleep you've ever had.
Mulberry Threads' organic bamboo is created using a chemical-free method. This method means that their sheets and pillowcases are tested for any harmful substances, and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. Mulberry Threads' bamboo offers a luxurious softness that cannot be matched by any other fabric. Ideal for those with eczema and other skin allergies, bamboo has the ability to kill 99.8% of bacteria that is found in beds. Mulberry Threads' bamboo sheets are sized generously, allowing room for mattresses that have toppers or a greater depth.
- Highly absorbent wicks moisture away from the body
- Thermal regulating keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer
- Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource
- Please note that colours may vary slightly from the photos and differ between batches
- As bamboo is a natural fabric and not treated with any harmful chemicals, it may experience slight pilling during initial use in response to friction, however, this is removed or reduced through the washing and drying process.
- Sheet set includes; 1x fitted sheet, 1x flat sheet, 2x pillowslips.
- Fitted Sheet: Single 91 x 190 x 40cm, King Single 107 x 203 x 40cm, Queen 152 x 203 x 45cm, King 180 x 203 x 50cm, Super King 203 x 203 x 50cm
- Flat Sheet: Single 205 x 265cm, King Single 215 x 270cm, Queen 275 x 280cm, King 305 x 280cm, Super King 335 x 295cm
- Pillowslip: Standard 50 x 75cm
Due to hygiene reasons, unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or refund any bedding, sheets, quilts, comforters and pillowcases. Please choose carefully and contact us with any questions regarding sizing.
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.