Unlock the potential of your coffee beans with Bodum's Bistro Burr Coffee Grinder. The premium electric burr grinder crushes beans effortlessly between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them, making this the best electric coffee grinder for aromatic coffee that’s bursting with flavor. With 12 grind settings, you can go from French press to espresso – and everything in between – with perfect ease.
- Neat, space-saving device that holds up to 220g coffee beans.
- Simple push button control, built-in measuring guide on the lid and pre-set timer so you can grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste.
- Adjustable grind with 12 settings, ranging from French press to espresso.
- Friction clutch that prevents damage to the grinding gear in the event of small stones in your beans.
- The conical burr provides a consistent grind with no sharpening required. It spins slower than a wheel model, making it quieter and less messy.
- Borosilicate glass catcher to reduce static cling, and preserve the taste and aroma of your coffee grounds.
- Made from stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass, rubber and silicone.
- Capacity: 240ml
- Dimensions: W17.9cm x H27.5cm x D16.3cm
Founded in Copenhagen in 1944, Bodum specialises in bringing high quality coffee and tea solutions and household accessories to everyone. Believing that form follows functionality, Bodum aim to create great designs at affordable prices while being mindful of sustainability and environmental responsibility. "Good design doesn’t have to be expensive" - Peter Bodum
Otago - Free Local Shipping within Otago (excludes bulky items).
Rest of NZ - Free Shipping with orders over $99 (excludes bulky items). Shipping for orders less than $99 starts from $6.21 (dependent on weight and destination).
Bulky/Heavy Items - Due to some items weight or size (furniture, espresso machines etc), some items will be charged a higher shipping rate and are excluded from our free shipping deal. Shipping for bulky items starts from $20 and is dependent on weight/size and destination.
Delivery Times - Within New Zealand we use PBT and NZ Post couriers. We aim to dispatch your order by the next working day and it usually takes up to 3 working days for delivery depending on your location. Orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
Feel free to contact us if you have any specific delivery requests. We will do our best to accommodate! We do try to ensure orders are delivered within the delivery target period as advised by the courier companies. However, we do not guarantee delivery of orders within these delivery targets due to courier delays or unforeseen circumstances.
For overseas customers you will have the option of standard NZ Post International Air (not a tracked service, up to 12 working days) and NZ Post Courier (up to 10 working days).
Orders from outside New Zealand may be subject to duties and taxes, which are processed once your shipment reaches your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please check with your local customs office for further information. Mooch takes no responsibility for any extra customs charges or delays at your countries border.
If any goods arrive damaged, please email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.